Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Who is Cat Salter?









I feel I have jumped in at the deep end and not really explained about me and my work....

I did an Art Foundation Year at Bournemouth Art College in the early 80's and then studied Fine Art at Wits University In Jo'burg, South Africa! I haven't done much with my art since I left University as I married, had two beautiful girls and ran other businesses. Now that I have time, I am turning back to my art and really enjoying it!

I love still life work in Acrylics and Oils. I am starting to look at doing 'a painting a day'! It is a tall order with everything else that we have to fit into a day, but, it would be a good discipline. I think I will start on small canvases! I will let you know if I manage it and I will post the pictures on the blog!

Mackerel -
FOR SALE £300 Acrylic on Canvas with silver leaf (122x60 cm)
Three Pears -
SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment